Providing consultation, building plans, custom design, and construction of exceptionally functional, low-impact, cost effective, cozy craftsman tiny homes.
Isaac's rustic cabinet and cast top This is a Kitchenette that was built for Isaac with another cool twist on my usual cast top. The cabinet base was built using reclaimed lumber for that true rustic quality.
Loft Access Ladder to the sleeping loft lit by LED accent lighting behind crown molding. Cozy space.
Ladder Crafted from solid Maple. No metal hardware in this project. All Mortise and Tenon joinery. Add some true Craftsman style to your house.
Bathroom Full size shower stall with a fancy epoxy coated floor. Vanity with sink and cast counter top.
Getaway Cabin This cabin was a dream that a gentleman had been wanting to build for many years. It was designed with the specifications outlined by the gentleman and then prefabricated for him by Neil. This allowed him to assemble the cabin on his free weekends and craft his dream. Wooden Concept is grateful to be of service.
Katie's House Full Custom Kitchen Cabinet set, crafted out of solid Douglas Fir to keep the Northwest theme and Craftsman style. Topped with a one piece cast Concrete Countertop. The entire house was trimmed to match with Fir throughout. Dream it, plan it, Build it.
Handcrafted table Handcrafted table for the dining room. Seats four or eight with the leaf. Built using solid Birch.
Dovetail corners on table skirt Fancy details for a custom table.
Maple table top The material used to make this round top was donated to Neil at Wooden Concept in the form of a tree trunk. After milling by hand, this tree was transformed into a beautiful dining set.
Picnic table without any meatal fasteners All mortise and tenon joinery.
Concrete round table top This is a new experimental top that turned out great.
Choose a photo to see more detail. Call or email for client references.
Our Process for Tiny Homes and custom pieces
- Initial Meeting: Working sketch (free of charge)
- Estimate developed based on existing build plans or expected hours and materials cost for custom designs.
- Client signs agreement, pays material costs and 25% of labor, and agrees to pay for costs related to requested changes.
- Tiny Homes can take 6-8 months to build and will require another 25% of the labor cost paid before completion.
- Craft working drawings with client’s input on design features and function. (consulting time)
- Home or project build.
- Balance due on project completion.
- Tiny Homes range between $45,000 and $80,000
- Financing available for completed Tiny Homes!
- Consulting & Shop Time $35 per hour
Building your own Tiny House?
- Consulting time for a client wanting to build they’re own home with the guidance of Neil is available. Retain blocks of consulting time on a schedule permitting bases.
- Tiny Homes will be moved to client’s location by a reputable moving company or moved by client.
- Wooden Concept can deliver and install custom cabinets, counters, and other projects in the South Puget Sound area (Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater and Thurston County). Additionally, Wooden Concept will ship items within the U.S. Standard shipping rates apply depending on weight, volume and distance sent. Handling and packaging charged at shop rate.